Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
- In case of cancellation of the tour within 72 hours before boarding time, the amount paid will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation less than 72 hours before the activity start time, the amount paid to book the tour will not be refunded.
- In case of cancellation by the captain due to adverse marine weather conditions, the total paid will be refunded.
In case one of these situations occurs:
- Blocking in your country/region or country/region of embarkation on the departure date;
- Mandatory quarantine in your country or in the country of embarkation on the date of departure;
- Travel ban issued by the government of your country toward the country of embarkation on the date of departure.
- We guarantee a TOTAL REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID if the cancellation is made up to 72 hours before boarding.
- For cancellations made less than 72 hours before, a voucher will be issued for the full amount paid, valid for 12 months.
The cancellation of the flight and/or the positive Covid-19 test of the guest or of a crew member do not represent a legitimate reason to request the refund or the issue of the voucher.